Creating a New User Account in TES
One of the primary functions of the TES® Administrator is to manage user accounts. This is done within User Management.
Adding New User
To add a new user to TES, select the + Add User button:
Validating Email Account
- An e-mail validation box will appear.
- Enter the e-mail address of the new user and select Check.If the e-mail address does not yet exist, you will be taken to the new user page. If the e-mail address does already exist, you will simply be able to update that user’s profile.
Additional Required Fields
- Enter the required fields: First Name, Last Name, and Job Title. Add the optional fields as desired. The Job Title you enter for the user will be listed in any dropdown lists to aid in your selection. Set user rights. A “Set your password” notification will be sent to the user if you leave the default set to Yes. Select Add User. There is no limit to the number of users you can grant access to TES, nor limits on how many users can be logged in at once. There is also no limit to the number of users that any particular user right can be assigned to – including the TES Administrator user right.
Password Setup Email
- The user will receive the following e-mail, directing them to set up their password.
- The user will then need to click the link (which expires in 48 hours) to set their password. If they wait longer than 48 hours, they will need to request a new reset code, which will be e-mailed to them, again.
Setting up a Password
- Enter and re-enter a password (using the guidelines listed), and select Submit.
- The user will be taken to the sign-in screen, where they will see the following message:
- They can now sign in using their username (email) and newly created password.