E-mail Address for Equivalency Details
When an equivalency is created in the final step in the Evaluation Tracker workflow, the details of the equivalency can be automatically sent to an e-mail recipient.
To set up this process:
- Navigate to the Manage menu.
- Select Evaluation Tracker.
- Look for the text that says "Email address to notify when evaluation tasks results in an equivalency (single email address only)."
- In the ENTER EMAIL: box, enter the email address of the TES user who should receive these notifications.
- Select Submit.
- A message in green text will appear, stating: SUCCESS! The email address has been updated.
- When an evaluation results in an equivalency, the full details of the equivalency will automatically be sent to the recipient listed in this field.
- This is an optional function. No recipient address is required. If the function later changes to a different person, enter the Manage>Evaluation Tracker screen, clear out the old address, and add the new one.
- If you would like multiple staff to have access to the equivalency details, you will need to have your e-mail system administrator create a group e-mail address (e.g. EQDetails@institution.edu) that those multiple folks will have access to. Do not add multiple e-mail recipient address to this field. Doing so will result in the Close and Create Equivalency process not completing as expected.