Display the Equivalency Report
If you store your equivalencies in TES, you can run an Equivalency Report to display the equivalencies for the courses in the selected list. This report may be printed or e-mailed.
- Click the EQ Audit button to display the Equivalency Report.
- All of the stored equivalencies for the selected courses are listed. Courses that don’t have defined equivalencies are listed as "There are no data records found. View Course Detail".
- Click on the View Course Detail link to open the Course Description in the Course Finder.
- Click the puzzle piece to create an equivalency using the Equivalency Manager.
- Click the footprints to create an evaluation task using the Evaluation Tracker Workflow.